A Tip For The GPZ Screen

The GPZ screen is middle of the road scratchable plastic, not unlike that used on many detectors. I just put another screen saver on my new Racer last night. By the way, screen protectors for non-touch devices are better than those made for touch devices. A touch device screen must be very thin. The screen protector pictured is for the old non-touch screen Kindle, and is a thicker, tougher plastic.

post-1-0-14982100-1428766015_thumb.jpg

White's is the only company I have seen that designs the screen to be replaceable and sells them openly. Most White's owners probably do not even know this. The screen on a White's is actually softer than most because it is just a clear decal. But that is what makes it easy to peel off and replace. The GPZ being water resistant however is probably not so easily replaced. The screen we are touching is probably a protective screen over the actual color screen underneath. http://www.whiteselectronics.com/accessories-books?cat=30

post-1-0-10828000-1428766024_thumb.jpg

Fred, i had same issue w/ my fors gold-kept tipping on its side. put on a zagg super tough protector i use on screened devices. offers superb protection imho. good to see its common practice as i did it after trip two. you would think for ten grand minelab would cough up some shwagg like that, good practical inexpensive perks. i love how this sight is such a resource of practical info, just awesome. Happy swingin.

Had got a few antiglare screen protectors for phone, fitted one of them, screen material is a wee soft. Seems I`ve fairly scratched it, probably with a tree branch. As it`s not something needed to view all the time maybe a slip-on cover to protect might be the way

Had got a few antiglare screen protectors for phone, fitted one of them, screen material is a wee soft. Seems I`ve fairly scratched it, probably with a tree branch. As it`s not something needed to view all the time maybe a slip-on cover to protect might be the way

Not trying to push any particular brand but that zagg brand protector i put on i have drug across rocks on my phone and its like it heals itself. i think it was twenty dollars almost but worth evy penny to me.