Like on family guy when Stewie and Brian glue their hands together in the big box store, don't get it on your hands and then grab the pick handle. although, you can tell the wife you might as well go prospecting the pick is stuck to your hand anyway.

• Like 2

Construction glue for masonry block, wood and stone is exceedingly strong...carve a groove on each side of the handle to let the glue flow when you insert it, wipe off the excess and then put a short drywall screw in the side; my pick handle has never come loose since I did this...

I tried Gorilla glue on my magnet but the vibration eventually shook it loose from the pick...

fred

• Like 1

Bought a jar of glue once that was guaranteed to "glue anything to anything under any circumstance" - I couldn't get the lid off.

Cool, It worked then,lol

Then you have to mash the Lid just because you need to use it, then have to throw it away after,.

john

Construction glue for masonry block, wood and stone is exceedingly strong...carve a groove on each side of the handle to let the glue flow when you insert it, wipe off the excess and then put a short drywall screw in the side; my pick handle has never come loose since I did this...

I tried Gorilla glue on my magnet but the vibration eventually shook it loose from the pick...

fred

That's What I did Fred, But I used a full threaded wood Screw, Hope it will stay Put, But I made the Handle Slide In Very snugly about 3/4s of the way and the rest of the way I gave it A Hug with the Hammer and Once the Glue had Gone Off I then Put the Screw In, So Hopefully the Gorilla Glue will work As Good as it did for Rick,

john