Aussie Gold Hunters: New Episodes On In United States?

Friday night I stayed up until 11 PM to watch the second episode of Aussie Gold Hunters.  I had to watch it with mostly volume off because of others sleeping but I'm glad I saw it.  I had seen an ad during Parker's show that it was going to be on but I didn't see the first episode.

It has been a rather hard show to track down but now I've found a link.

https://www.discovery.com/shows/aussie-gold-hunters-2015

When I put this link up it says 2015!  I thought it looked old.

Here is a teaser for the new show:

I guess I'll need to have Netflix, YouTube premium to see the new show.  

Simon,

Do you have ALL of your equipment listed?  haha

You probably missed something.

Mitchel

Yeah.....  I stumbled onto the show last Fri. after Gold Rush and enjoyed the shit outta it!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey Reg Noticed your Tow Coil, in your profile, have seen a 4x3 coil behind a  quad bike in WA ( No gold found while I was there, so no spear throwing) could you give us your experiences say on another thread.

Thanks

Peter

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:36 PM, Reg Wilson said:

Some folks are sure easy to entertain. 

Reg,

You gotta understand the thrill of seeing someone swinging a coil on TV.  That means for those of us who do it we can send someone a link and show them what we do.  You can show the wife and she'll understand why you want to spend so much time in Australia.

This show is not produced as well as The Detectorists from England but you can see some digging and scratching which is better than 95% of the other TV that is on.  ANYTHING to keep the news channels off.

Mitchel

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:36 PM, Reg Wilson said:

Some folks are sure easy to entertain. 

Well not all of us can detect yr round.  I'm still snowed out here so it's forums and tv for entertainment...….

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, mn90403 said:

Friday night I stayed up until 11 PM to watch the second episode of Aussie Gold Hunters.  I had to watch it with mostly volume off because of others sleeping but I'm glad I saw it.  I had seen an ad during Parker's show that it was going to be on but I didn't see the first episode.

It has been a rather hard show to track down but now I've found a link.

https://www.discovery.com/shows/aussie-gold-hunters-2015

When I put this link up it says 2015!  I thought it looked old.

Here is a teaser for the new show:

I guess I'll need to have Netflix, YouTube premium to see the new show.  

You can watch all of season 1 on Netflix, Season 2 is the one currently being aired on Discovery after Parker's Trail but you can also watch season 3 on daily motion and season 4 on regular YouTube. Takes a little searching around but it's worth it.  They are premiering Season 5 Apr 30th in Aus and NZ. Hoping someone posts them so they can be watched before they are taken down. Or better yet run that series on Discovery USA

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Phrunt, you know damned well that that is a replica. One of Dean Smith's works.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

well that that is a replica.

Any idea what the original weighed?  

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

seeing flights aren't going with this damn virus!

Might not be too long before we have a special trans Tasman travel deal going.  Oz needs to get a bit more under control first.  Flights might be cheap too.  You and JW might be here for the spring with your Zeds!!