Hats Available For Distribution :

2 hours ago, JCR said:

You guys need a magnetic sign for you vehicle too, so you can better access critical areas.

we thought about getting an FB site domain name, or a website, or some such link.  So that we could refer persons to a link.  That would be populated with show & tell pix of lead, and links to the horror that lead causes to the environment.

But .... is probably overkill.  No one is doubting, or asking for links anyhow.   haha

1 hour ago, Tom_in_CA said:

we thought about getting an FB site domain name, or a website, or some such link.  So that we could refer persons to a link.  That would be populated with show & tell pix of lead, and links to the horror that lead causes to the environment.

But .... is probably overkill.  No one is doubting, or asking for links anyhow.   haha

It’s actually a good idea Tom.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Tom,

Your PM is full.  I'll take a hat.

Mitchel

Here's the error message I get when trying to PM you :  mn90403 cannot receive messages.

So it must be an issue just between us.   Try PM'ing me through the Friendly md'ing forum system.

12 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

It's actually VERY easy to do.  Spend ten minutes a day less on all the detecting forums and you can be a FB group admin expert in a week!! 

For a small fee, I can show you how to set it up the next time I see you....it'll only cost you one gold coin, hey you have 16, it's not like you're going to miss ONE 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

It's actually VERY easy to do.  Spend ten minutes a day less on all the detecting forums and you can be a FB group admin expert in a week!! 

For a small fee, I can show you how to set it up the next time I see you....it'll only cost you one gold coin, hey you have 16, it's not like you're going to miss ONE 😂

Oh sheesshh, I detect with Bill Gates Jr. computer expert.   And he can't even lend 10 minutes to a "good cause".  To put his skills to work for the good-of-mankind.   Instead, before he lifts a finger, he demands gold coins ?   Sheesshh.  C'mon Brian, be altruistic and charitable for once !   :wacko:  :laugh:

And besides, I CAN'T spend 10 minutes per day less on md'ing forums.  Because if it wasn't for control freaks like me, nothing would get done right in the world !  Tsk tsk.  :tongue:

I got the hats today!  Great job.  I have one on now.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hardtimehermit said:

Same here, thanks guys!😃

15 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I got the hats today!  Great job.  I have one on now.  

thanx for the acknowledgement .   The brainchild friend of ours will make the next batch to drop the word "California".   As soon as the current order (50 hat minimum order) is passed out.   When we make another batch with the revised wording, we'll do another forum prompt.  

This beats-the-heck out of the lame "looking for my dad's boyscout ring that he lost here in 1965".   Eh ?  😏  Hey, we md'rs have to do-our-part to save the environment ! 

• Like 2