I Find It Strange That After Or Before You Ground Balance....

The number 60 will appear if you place your coil flat on the ground. This could be the cause of an issue stating the Legend, when you scrub the ground has problems detecting objects but when you provide an air gap it may pick up the object. AKA, when using the deep mode must have an air gap to work properly. The D2 also must have an air gap using the relic program. Please try this and let me know if your Legend reads 60 when you place the coil flat on the ground. Just a thought. Thanks

• Like 2

When using 2 tone or Deep mode on the Multi Kruzer if you are not skimming the ground and gb isn't spot on it can be really chatty and difficult to pick out targets. Not sure why the air gap is needed. Did you try to manually adjust the gb?

I find those deep modes not very effective other than maybe a quick target check on fringe targets.

• Like 1

The 60 happens every time when the coil is placed flat on the ground with my Legend. I also noticed a slight delay when the signal has been processed. Maybe it's me being Ancient. 😂

• Haha 1

There does seem to be some odd, random bugs scattered around different machines. I notice my 6" coil seems to be more effected by EMI than the stock coil.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

More I see the new machines the more I swing my old analogs....... just saying 🙂

• Thanks 1