Day 4 At The Beach With The Equinox

From what you said, that beach sounds like it gets a lot of wave action. Sometimes going out real far does not produce. You found the range where most of the targets live, so now your finds may go up. There has got to be a gold ring with your name on it. Positive vibes 👽

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

From what you said, that beach sounds like it gets a lot of wave action. Sometimes going out real far does not produce. You found the range where most of the targets live, so now your finds may go up. There has got to be a gold ring with your name on it. Positive vibes 👽

Thanks, went there today with the Deus 2 again, almost total skunk. I've pretty much wiped this beach out, going to another tomorrow. 😀 It's the busiest one so I'm going early. 👍

I went higher on the beach all the way to the dunes. Got one quarter. 😁 There were some faint deep signals, but would require deep digging. So far every time I got a really deep one it was iron or a deep tent stake, 15"+. Since I only have about 4 hours a day I'm sticking to the sure stuff.

The waves come from cargo ships mostly, it's the junction of the Savannah river and the Atlantic. They are mini tsunamis, 5-10 foot wakes. Beach I'm going to tomorrow is all Atlantic.

• Like 3