Crevicing for Gold

Watch as Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) head to the Hills in search of Gold !!!

On this adventure  they will be Crevicing the Bedrock cracks in search of Hidden Gold !!!

Thanks for watching , I hope you enjoyed the video,

Jeff

• Like 6

Really cool video there is a good vibe about that place.

Crystal clear water.

Thanks for sharing

RR

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 1:42 PM, Rivers rat said:

Really cool video there is a good vibe about that place.

Crystal clear water.

Thanks for sharing

RR

RR Thanks for watching , I'm glad you enjoyed the video !!!

Jeff

Great vid; thanks!  A skilled mason couldn't pack those crevices tighter than Ma nature.  Clearly a lot of work you put in to loosen them up.  Do you ever used a vacuum to clean out the fines?

• Like 2

On 10/10/2018 at 4:38 PM, GB_Amateur said:

Great vid; thanks!  A skilled mason couldn't pack those crevices tighter than Ma nature.  Clearly a lot of work you put in to loosen them up.  Do you ever used a vacuum to clean out the fines?

I have a Vac Pac and it sucks the stuff up like a vacuum but right now in California it might not be legal plus it's heavy and it's a long hike in !!!!  Thanks for watching

On 10/11/2018 at 12:43 AM, Gibson said:

I enjoyed the vid, I did not know that one can also look for gold in crevices and holes i always searched for obvious places. Thanks next time i am out i will sniff all those crevices lol.

watching in Zimbabwe 

Thanks for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed the video and learned about looking for Gold in the crevices !!!! 

Jeff

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, kiwijw said:

Cool.... Didn't quite get that half ounce. :rolleyes: :biggrin: Always a good day out regardless. Nice looking spot. Looks like lots of promise. We have snow flurries outside & strong winds so it was nice to kick back & watch this. Thanks for sharing. Always enjoy yours & Two Toes vids. ? Best of luck out there. :smile:

Hi Gibson. Those cracks & crevices are the EXACT spots you want to be waving your detector over. They ARE the most obvious places to those in the know. The places you are "thinking" are obvious, obviously aren't due to your lack of success. Or others cleaning out before you. Gold being HEAVY will wash into & drop into these, work itself to the very bottom & never come back out when packed with that tight material that you saw was so hard to get out. Target that bed rock as these are the places the gold can be. Bedrock is your friend. Often the cracks & crevices in the bedrock that can be holding gold isn't always obvious. That is where the detector comes into its own & can "see" into the bedrock. There is your lesson number one in detecting for gold.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

I didn't get that Half Ounce but I was Happy with what I got, Gary did a lot better than I did I worked to many Boil holes and didn't get that much from them . Gary's Video will be out next week I think he said  so check that out and see how he did !!! Thanks for watching and keep warm !!!

Jeff