My Equinox 800 Went Down With A Leak And Now My Gold Kruzer Is Down

The battery will not keep a charge. I sent an email to Nokta tech. to see what they can do. I might just get the waterproof AA battery pack which will run without the rechargeable battery.

Now I'm waiting for my Equinox 800 to come back and see what I can do with the Gold Kruzer.

I'm down to my XP Orx now which isn't a bad thing :). I'll be water hunting with it or awhile.

12 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

The battery will not keep a charge. I sent an email to Nokta tech. to see what they can do. I might just get the waterproof AA battery pack which will run without the rechargeable battery.

Now I'm waiting for my Equinox 800 to come back and see what I can do with the Gold Kruzer.

I'm down to my XP Orx now which isn't a bad thing :). I'll be water hunting with it or awhile.

How     do you water hunt with the orx,only waist  deep?

I have the waterproof kit for the XP Orx/Deus. I go out chest deep.

It's like a waterproof cell phone container.

This is a good case about "having backup detectors". Everyone direct their wives and girlfriends to this post.

Yes lol. You need a minimum of 3 detectors. Maybe more. You never know. 2 of mine down just like that.

I run my MK with the external battery pack and I like it better. I use the blackube rechargeable lipo aa's and get much better run time. I use the internal now only as back up.

Sent the Gold Kruzer in today to get battery replaced. Also ordered the waterproof AA battery pack.