GPZ 7000 Control/Audio Problems

Bada Bing

My machine started doing this after the update as well. About 30% of the time switching between normal and difficult ground the audio will quit. It does not matter if I plug the headphones into the machine itself or the WM12 module. A powercycle has corrected it each time so far. Haven't been too worried about it since it needs to go back for the backlight anyway.

mine also did this just one time and it was after the update. it happened around mid day, i restarted and everything was fine and my sound returned to normal. i don't really remember much about it, but I am pretty sure i was playing around with the settings. At the time i just chalked it up to a software hiccup, i also did not change my settings as much after that happened and crossed my fingers, so far everything has stayed normal.

I've tried for 5 hours to replicate it, the zed performed perfectly - bloody typical. Pm me if you have had this issue and I will email you through a set of tests to run - they are from Minelab.

But all was not lost, I picked up a nice half chicken specie (I reckon about 12g). Just have to find the chook shed where it came from.....

Cheers

BB

post-563-0-95046700-1447971842_thumb.jpg

I've tried for 5 hours to replicate it, the zed performed perfectly - bloody typical. Pm me if you have had this issue and I will email you through a set of tests to run - they are from Minelab.

But all was not lost, I picked up a nice half chicken specie (I reckon about 12g). Just have to find the chook shed where it came from.....

Cheers

BB

Me too.....

I thought I was doing something wrong