My Best Hunt This Year

A buddy of mine wanted to hit the low tide last night so I said why not. The only hard thing was deciding what detector to use this time. After I picked one I headed out and got to the beach by 11:45 pm for the 2am low. I wasn’t expecting much but within half an hour I had my first piece of jewelry, although it was junk but we were on the right track. At 1.5 hrs I dug the 18k pendant with real diamond chips. Another hour later I dug the 10k 18gram class ring. This is only the second class ring I find without a name. A few more minutes later I dug an unmarked 10k ring with some real diamond chips. The rest of the jewelry was junk but did get the heart pumping since it looked good at night. Dug about 80 pieces of junk not pictured and very little clad. My buddy dug quite a bit of lead and nickels but just couldn’t put his coil over some gold, I guess there’s always next time. We had fun and the weather was great to be out swinging. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.

28F6F57C-DF6D-439C-93D7-551A55F4A5FA.jpeg

949CE597-B044-4E77-8C9C-B771C22B156D.jpeg

7B233A8C-01F9-4DF4-AA0C-98AC142498B2.jpeg

09941A8E-6780-4BDD-BB2A-FC854FC670A6.jpeg

Real nice hunt! Super cool pendant! Sure is different.

You gotta like it when it all comes together.

Awesome hunt Seeker!!! May I ask what detector you ended up using?

1 hour ago, Compass said:

Awesome hunt Seeker!!! May I ask what detector you ended up using?

Thanks Compass.  I used the AQ so I can get some more time under my belt with it but any other detector should have been able to pick up all the gold finds. 

What a hunt...congrats!

Congratulations on a great hunt. Good Luck on your next hunt.

HH

Mike

12 hours ago, The Seeker said:

Thanks Compass.  I used the AQ so I can get some more time under my belt with it but any other detector should have been able to pick up all the gold finds. 

Thank you Sir! Maybe so but it's still nice to hear about gold finds with the AQ by someone not named Joe or Alexandre. :laugh: