AQ Gold With A Helping Hand...

Finally after 13 days with the AQ, I struck gold.  2 grams of 18K to be exact.  A nice little Hamas.  The only hallmark is an 88 inside a circle but it test 18K with my tester.  It also reads a solid 13 on my Equinox.  

With my beaches basically sanded in and unfavorable tides, I have just been hitting the high tide line with a bit of dry also mainly just getting used to the AQ.  It is like a combination of my TDI Pro and Dual Field.  Very quiet and stable too.   My first hunt produced a silver ring as also did my second hunt.  My third hunt gave me two silver earrings.  The past couple of hunts was primarily junk with no precious metals.  Today I just took my wife to her favorite beach and of course when she was ready to go we had a rising tide with strong wave action. LOL

Thanks for looking!

Joe

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9057.JPG

IMG_9058.JPG

IMG_9063.JPG

IMG_9067.JPG

Nice report and yes, the beaches have been stingy lately.  Mine are barren of even coins.  Not worth posting about.

53 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Nice report and yes, the beaches have been stingy lately.  Mine are barren of even coins.  Not worth posting about.

Not even enough for a cheeseburger. ☹️ 

Glad you hit gold!! Nice silver finds too. When the beaches are stingy you have to go all metal or you will fall asleep waiting for the next target. 😄

1 hour ago, cuniagau said:

Not even enough for a cheeseburger. ☹️ 

I'll buy you a whole bag of cheeseburgers, for your finds!🤣

Good job breaking the AQ gold barrier!👍👍