May - 4 Gold, 1 Gold/plat Combo - AQ Ltd

Conditions were pretty weak all this month, went out on several negative wet sand low tide hunts at a few spots. Started out the month with a small piece of 10k that looked like it was part of a gold nugget ring and also some grey crusted silver from an area that had a cut and some erosion.. Next peace of gold was the 10k nugget ear ring and a small silver peace ring found waaaay out in the negative low tide wet sand plateau, no doubt fresh drops, targets were few and far between at that beach. Next gold item was a tarnished 10k ring that looked like it had a pearl at one point since there is a post sticking out in the middle of the setting, also found some more dark crusty silver on that hunt from an area that had heavy black sand and steep wet sand slopes. The final hunt towards the end of May was a bit on the weak side, not many targets despite the high/low negative tides caused by the mega full moon. Pulled out a small 10k crucifix and was sure that was gonna be the last gold for the month, but as I was zig-zagging the wet sand on my way out I hit a screamer of a signal at the upper slope area, one scoop down, dump the sand and saw the outline of a ring, thought is was just silver at first sight but then I picked it up and noticed the weight, then noticed the hallmark.....Booyah! 18k/Plat Fred Goldman combo band! I was stoked! Called it quits and went home.

Gold total for the month:
10k- 4.1 grams
18k/Plat - 11.5 grams

Thanks for looking and GL out there!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Now that's a ring. Outstanding finds. 👍

Great month. I love your finds!

Thanks guys! Good luck out there on your hunts! Should hopefully be a productive summer with all the depositors hitting the beaches hard 👍

Nice pile of treasure there. Love the 18K. Keep them coming.

HH

Mike