Getting Ready For The Bush

This is the fridge/freezer I have has on right a dedicated insulated freezer section gets down to -20C, on left section behind separator is to keep beer 0C, front to that is main food storage area that maintains 5C. Only 40litres all up but ample for two for 1 month camps.

Frfr.jpg

I've reckoned they are called troopies because you can about carry a Troop of blokes in the back when outfitted with two benches and no amenities  At least I got the kitchen sink.

Want to see Auminesweeper's rig. I've shown ya a bit about mine ;)  But thats not europe even if both AU and EU have round-a-bouts.

Honestly after the 2006 expedition with my old Dat's *Datsun* and my tag along with bags and no vehicle in 2010 with mates I did a major upgrade this last season.  Caravan is the bomb but one works with the tools they can.

Hilux did not fit the bill and my partners rig was.... well cramped when packed.  But he had worse with me alone in 2006 and the dat's.

Thats an overview of the kit taken at Leonora caravan park.  Posted it in Freds thread as well :)

SAM_0554 RESIZE.jpg

Camper conversion.  Dont make them like that anymore from what I know and they still cost a bundle.  Got a rack on the bottom and in the top if needed *used mine to stow bags and such up top but my partner found the cushions to be of value after sleeping on the ground for a while ;) hehh*  And there is rust.  Expect it for a girl like that but otherwise she's firm.

You can look up the rego and see the year make model stuff...

4 minutes ago, DDancer said:

Thats an overview of the kit taken at Leonora caravan park.  Posted it in Freds thread as well :)

SAM_0554 RESIZE.jpg

I think I'm In Love,, I would marry that Truck

The Cover for my fridge will be here Thursday and I have also ordered on of them new X-treme 5 foot Hi Lift jacks, I got a couple of the 4 foot ones but I needed the bigger one, and they are also going to get me a Bull Bar from OZ and get me a pair of the Diff Locks,

John 

Hahh! She's taken for now.  Maybe later. ;)

Why do you want a bull bar where your at??  No kanga's to bump off, maybe sheep and cows are just... unless your really into bush bashing your way to the gold... then I'd suggest extra tires.  Didn't stake any this last year but jacked a few in the last trips to know that extra's are your friend and replacing them is not.  Got two, not in sight on the picture, hanging off the back.

Diff locks are good.  All time 4x4's are fuel hogs but nice in a pinch when its raining and your in a creek and you realllllly dont want to get outta the cab.

44 minutes ago, Norvic said:

This is the fridge/freezer I have has on right a dedicated insulated freezer section gets down to -20C, on left section behind separator is to keep beer 0C, front to that is main food storage area that maintains 5C. Only 40litres all up but ample for two for 1 month camps.

Frfr.jpg

You didn't happen to build that freezer yourself , did you?????