Getting Ready For The Bush

the one I have experiance with has one cavity, so you set the temp for that, either or. thats why you get two if you need the storage, when we use it,  we set the temp pretty low it gets hot where we're at.

keep in mind, you need airflow around the fridge, so if you leave it in your truck, you need to leave the windows open slightly to vent the heat. 

That's why I got this one because it can be set to the point where you have 2 Zones if you have a look at the pictures you can see the dairy area and the area for frozen goods go in the main basket, I will add another one if I need it but I am not in any hurry because you can use it as a fridge or a freezer or Both.

john

Hehh, I get around the hot vehicle by working in the winter ;)  My little jobber works well enough that I keep my meds in the small cool section and freeze the rest.  Practical trick in the event of low power is to put two liters of water in and let'm freeze.  Not much room in the Troopy I've got so big units are impractical.  Everything else for the tucker box has to be able to stay at camp temp.  Shade is a good thing too.

Going caravan is the way to go but for me its sleeping in the bunk in back or under the stars.  Hahh!

Here is a little of my set up.

Eske.  Bed, back, cabinets, tools *more than shown* and packed for a good time. In kinda that order seems I cant organize the files but you get the idea. (high lift jack got moved to the tool compartment but rides on the front)

SAM_0565resize.jpg

SAM_0543resize.jpg

SAM_0548resize.jpg

SAM_0551 resize.jpg

SAM_0552resize.jpg

SAM_0553resize.jpg

SAM_0547resize.jpg

SAM_0567resize.jpg

Crikey, Ddancer you`ve got me yearning for my old troopie, the Hilux just hasn`t the load carrying capacity.

Troopies or Troopys same difference. I guess comes from Toyota calling them troop carriers, dunno just the way it is.