Are The HF Coil’s Compatible With The Deus 11 ?

Ridge Runner

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I agree. I hope they offer a D2 with a 9.5x5" coil as a package. I'd be all over that! 😉

Yep - the form factor is the key.  Not whether they are HF.  That is somewhat moot with FMF.  IOW I would gladly give up the white coil max HF frequencies if XP simply made a Deus II compatible small elliptical with the same FMF/mono frequency specs as the other Deus II coils.  I posted this somewhere else in the forums -  based on questions I've posed to XP via third party testers, the likely issue with the 9.5x5 in. form factor is that a suitable internal battery cannot be fitted within the coil (recall that the white Deus I HF coils utilize external shaft mounted batteries) and if that issue cannot be overcome, that coil could likely not be designed to be dive rated.  I get the sense that XP is not keen on introducing a non-dive-rated coil into the lineup - they probably view that coil as being perceived as being inferior by their customer base and a poor seller.  Based on the overwhelming positive response to the Coiltek Nox coil with the same dimensions,  I suspect 9.5x5 Deus II variant would be a big seller for XP regardless of whether it was dive rated, primarily because the vast majority of Deus II users are probably non-divers.  Anyway, I still have my fingers crossed that XP will put the cherry atop the Deus II sundae 🍨  by introducing a Deus II small elliptical at some point.  If not, I'll get along just fine with the 9" and 11" coils.

• 6 months later...

Now that the D2 is in the hands of many, has anyone tried pairing a D1 coil to the D2 for use in mono?  Just curious 

1 hour ago, Dug said:

Now that the D2 is in the hands of many, has anyone tried pairing a D1 coil to the D2 for use in mono?  Just curious 

I tried it. You can input the coil serial number no problem. However, it will not pair even when Deus 2 starts up already in Mono mode.

I was hear that new HF coil for DII is almost ready... from trusted dealer...

On 7/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, Dug said:

no it dont work ,tried the oval