Metal Health Day - Mason Jar Hill

The butter knife is marked "Brazil Silver", which is the same nickel silver as "German Silver". 😀 1850-1890. I think it was originally twisted.

6 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

What new detector are you getting?

Are you going to use it on the beach at Tybee/Savannah?

Deus 2. My wife and I got an unexpected windfall, so I'm going big. Local dealer has a bunch with the 9" coil, and my name is on one of them.

Yep, going to take it to Tybee along with the 600. Did good there last year.

Some nice and some not so nice F350Platinum. Good luck on your next hunt. Hey, by the way, I could be called F350Lariat were I not msc. 

6 minutes ago, MSC said:

Some nice and some not so nice F350Platinum. Good luck on your next hunt. Hey, by the way, I could be called F350Lariat were I not msc. 

The Platinum was irresistible, and at the time I could afford it. At least I paid it off before retiring, kind of a "bucket list" truck for me. I do pull a 40 foot toy hauler with it to my credit.

A truck is a different animal altogether, isn't it? Saw a Jeep a few days ago with a tire cover that read "Yours may be fast, but mine can go anywhere". I had to laugh imagining the next level. 😀 You can't pull a toy hauler with a Jeep or a Corvette... 🤔😎 Is yours a diesel?

F350, yes a diesel, my truck is a 16, I pull a 38 ft. toy hauler or can if fuel prices come back down. I paid off my truck as well a year or so ago. I added a 50 gal. fuel tank to my 8 ft. bed that also has a tool box on the top of the fuel tank. I too am retired about 2 years ago. Love that truck.