Miltary Pins, A Buff, 11 Wheats, Etc

I got out Saturday morning to my only permission. Second target was a buffalo nickel on the far end of the property.  I then worked my way up near the old house in an area where I had been over before with both the nox and deus 2.  This time I was in sensitive, program 2, but in full tones.  I slowed down and just dug decent signals.  I got an old junk pocket watch, a military pin with an eagle, another large pin that looks to be navy  and a small broken pin or broach that looks to be silver, but has no markings.  I also got another wheatie.  

On Sunday I hit some curbstrips in town and got in a hot spot where I pulled 10 wheaties. This wasn’t actually a curbstrip, but was a grassy area in front of a commercial gravel parking lot.  There used to be two houses there and the grassy area was the front yards of those two houses.  I thought for sure I’d hit a silver coin there, but no luck 😥

A0FB378C-4F99-4700-B62C-F52ED9D81DFB.jpeg

2939FD00-06B4-4A76-AA26-5A6B2D4655B0.jpeg

81BDD5E8-371B-47A6-B80A-5B485B5FAAEA.jpeg

6F7CB255-774A-4681-AFFB-135AFD98A681.jpeg

The pin with the globe is USMC. The pin with the wings/propeller is Army Air Corps. Nice finds.

The Marine and Air Corps pins are hat emblems as indicated bythe screw on backs. It also appears you have another brooch and maybe a lipstick tube. Great finds!

Nice one NCT!

Glad you got more stuff from your permission. I am sort of finding the same thing to be true, the D2 looks at things a bit differently. 👍 I'm not getting incredible results, but I am getting results. Also a lot more trash 🤪 Sure do like the way it works with the MI-6 and the backphones.

Nice finds and good saves from your hunt.

Good luck on your next outing.