Confessions Of A Coil Junky!

Mr. Goldbrick; Sir.

I have the same solution for your coil collecting habit as I had for another poor lost soul on this forum that can't seem to stop collecting detectors. Send me all of your coils (and not freight collect). I will the take them all apart and make one coil with the best characteristics of each dismantled coil. It will be a combination of DD and mono and will be called a DoDo. Is will also be supplied with 135 cord adapters so it will fit most detectors. But be warned. It may weigh nearly as much as a GPZ coil.

28 minutes ago, klunker said:

Mr. Goldbrick; Sir.

I have the same solution for your coil collecting habit as I had for another poor lost soul on this forum that can't seem to stop collecting detectors. Send me all of your coils (and not freight collect). I will the take them all apart and make one coil with the best characteristics of each dismantled coil. It will be a combination of DD and mono and will be called a DoDo. Is will also be supplied with 135 cord adapters so it will fit most detectors. But be warned. It may weigh nearly as much as a GPZ coil.

Klunker  ... your GPZ bashing is so old now ... it's losing its punch.  Time for you to get new material.

Klunker, you are this forums epitome of the quintessential "I can get 'er done" American. With your "can do" attitude I would like to send all my coils to you for your "Mods". With your DoDo coil on the end of the stick I just know my gold production will triple!

HH,

Merton

p.s.  I just pulled the trigger on the 5.5x10 concentric from Jeff in CO. I feel soooo much better now.