Impulse AQ Still Has Some Use

Hit my SoCal beach yesterday and found a good 8-9 inches of black sand below the storm cut.  AQ to the rescue using volcanic mode,  sensitivity 3, ATS 4, reject 7.  Found a cute little 2.2 gram 14k white gold keeper at about 3-4 inches.  11 on pulse delay.

Heading back out today to look for her big sister.

6E7C7449-E1A6-4721-A1C4-467C634473ED.jpeg

Beautiful ring. I hear the beaches of CA are getting ripped up a lot from the storms you have been having there. Odd weather helps a lot!

Got some nice cuts but black sand is deep.  Buddy hunting with Nox could only use pinpoint to hunt.  Still a lot of chatter even with PI.  Slowww going.  I hear some beaches were stripped down to pay layers, but haven't run across one yet.

Moving southward looking for the glory hole!

36 minutes ago, Yellowstone said:

Got some nice cuts but black sand is deep.  Buddy hunting with Nox could only use pinpoint to hunt.  Still a lot of chatter even with PI.  Slowww going.  I hear some beaches were stripped down to pay layers, but haven't run across one yet.

Moving southward looking for the glory hole!

I am jealous here in Virginia. Sand being pushed in by the truck load !!!

Even my AQ can’t reach the gold. 😩

6 hours ago, Carolina said:

I am jealous here in Virginia. Sand being pushed in by the truck load !!!

Even my AQ can’t reach the gold. 😩

I figured out your problem. You just need a new digging tool to compliment the AQ. May I recommend a Caterpillar D5K. Problem solved. 😄

C830336.jpg

The AQ can  be tricky to tune in fast salt but overall it has a lot of fidelity for varied condtions.   Good that you are not afraid to run "3" Sens----still deep at that setting. 

cjc