Best Prospecting Season In Laverton?

3 hours ago, Aureous said:

Its a legal waiver against personal liability. If you injure yourself, the company isn't liable. The form also identifies you, your vehicle etc 

I did that years ago, as well as above they wanted a record of gold finds and location. Doing this puts you in the good books with them for the next time.

Another choice is to look at isolated single claims, and over lay it on a geo. map this will show you the geological area that is the same as the claim. You can detect on unclaimed area and may get on to a missed area. Gold in Leonora and Laverton can be spread out over a large area. Have a look at my post " Nugget Spread  " and note some of the distances on the patches. 

6 hours ago, Aureous said:

Talk to Tony N Lisa at Goldtalk Leonora

Have never met them but their YouTube channel is a great watch.  Humorous and educational  👍

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKt0VhSrciBMeXv-GdZNxhg

• The title was changed to Best Prospecting Season In Laverton?

Any views on Little Ripper Gold Inc. - when you become a member you get access to the clubs leases.

Hi Ethan,

A few years back you could see their leases on their Facebook page (but not now). The club is based in Coolgardie but i can remember they had a lease in between Leonora and Laverton. Best bet is to email them at  littleripper.sec@gmail.com. for up to date information.

I have no experience with this club or have heard from anyone that has been a member - but it could be a option if you are a first timer going to the West and dont know the lay of the land.