Half Day Hunt For Gold N Meteorite

Got out for a half day hunt to Gold Basin early before getting to hot. Found a small nugget and a puzzle piece meteorite that I put back together, as shown in picture.
 Enclosing a video also... The early mornings sure are a perfect 80 degrees, but once that sun comes out the temp rises fast...

Dave.

GoldBasinPic.jpg

3 hours ago, bado1 said:

Nicely done, Dave!

BTW, what camera were you using?

Thanks for the video.

Dean

Thanks everyone,

Bado- I got a cheap HD action camera on ebay for $50, it comes with all the accessories a gopro comes with, and has great video.

10 minutes ago, DolanDave said:

Thanks everyone,

Bado- I got a cheap HD action camera on ebay for $50, it comes with all the accessories a gopro comes with, and has great video.

Great finds Dave and way to listen for those faint signals.  And yes, excellent video.  I would like to know the manufacture of the HD camera please.  I'm in the market for one, but really don't want to pay the high price for a go pro.

Brian.

1 hour ago, Nevada Brian said:

Great finds Dave and way to listen for those faint signals.  And yes, excellent video.  I would like to know the manufacture of the HD camera please.  I'm in the market for one, but really don't want to pay the high price for a go pro.

Brian.

Brian, I bought mine from this ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131830316068

But if you lookup on ebay 4k action camera, all sorts are for sale.

Dave

7 hours ago, Gibson said:

Nice Find. What kind of boots are you wearing? -Mike

Mike,

They dont make these boots anymore, quit about 2-3 years ago they are made by Wellco, signature hot weather series, composite toe, and I put a composite insert in them to prevent pesky cholla from poking through. Every now and then you can find them online...

https://www.amazon.com/Wellco-Mens-Weather-Signature-Boot/dp/B003CC01CK