Ver 1.0. I Like It

I went detecting at a park today the first time since updating to ver 1.0. Very little iron. I used sensitive FT as my base and raised sensitivity to 95, high square tone, audio response down to 3 , no notch. And loved how it did. Very stable. I found these my first silver with ver 1.0 along with coins, pull tabs and usual trash. Even found a 12ga head stamp UMC new club which was made from 1892-1900. So over all a great 3 hour hunt 

IMG_7668.jpeg

IMG_7667.jpeg

IMG_7665.jpeg

• The title was changed to Ver 1.0. I Like It

Nice ring!  I’m not sure if the D2 or its latest version helped find it in the conditions you described, but great find for sure. 

The main thing I was trying to emphasize is how well in those conditions the detector ran. It was very stable and quiet. I was able to tweak settings to achieve the result I wanted. I’m Yes I heard iron but it wasn’t an issue. The jewelry was 6-7 inches deep. I realize if it isn’t under the coil you have zero chance of finding it but I do feel the deus 2 is one of the best machines out there and it’s capabilities has helped increase my finds due to unmasking etc. 

Thanks for your reply. 

Congrats on the silver, well done!

I hit silver the first time out with V1.0 too. The D2 just performs regardless of the software version in my opinion. 😏