Thank You To Our Distributors

What a great post, thanks for all of the photos, I see Ed from Australia in there, looks like he's having a ball, no doubt it's looking like the best dealer conference ever.  Istanbul looks a nice place.

The factory looks fantastic and even Nokta branded busses 🙂it's great to see the company grow so rapidly, all that's missing from the Line-up is a prospecting PI machine, I see on one of the photos "New Products for 2023" Hopefully!!!  🙂

I received the Pulse Dive coil today Dilek, thank you.  Unsurpassed customer service, you took time out of all that conference to deal with my little problem.

• Like 4

My, My, What an nice occasion.

5 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

We don't know where to start to describe our feelings...this past week has been incredible and unforgettable! We hosted our distributors from all around the world at our new factory. They met the whole Nokta team, learned about our past, present and our vision for the future. They toured the factory and a part of Istanbul... we had presentations, meetings and discussions... we shared ideas on our new products and metal detecting...we ate (maybe a bit too much:-), we laughed, we danced under the fascinating lights of the Bosphorus and most importantly we all felt like a BIG FAMILY! We thank each and every one of our distributors and would like to express our sincere gratitude for their support and for being part of the best distributor conference held in this industry so far.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14 (2).jpg

15 (2).jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21 (4).jpg

22 (2).jpg

22.jpg

25 (2).jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

33 (2).jpg

33.jpg

35 (2).jpg

35 (3).jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

TLG_1495.JPG

TLG_1575.JPG

TLG_1629.JPG

First class all the way. Thanks for sharing. Continued success. Mark

I've done about everything I can to help increase your Business by purchasing the Racer x 2,  Racer 2 x2, Impact, Multi Kruzer x 2. You see I'm not the sharpest tack in the box. Buy, sell, sellers remorse, buy again, etc. Then there's the product testing I've done for Makro. Great Products and Great Value. I'm very happy with your success. The new facility looks outstanding! Looking forward to many more years of using Nokta Detectors.

Thank you

Tom  

That’s a really amazing facility, thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

I see everything is branded as Nokta only - no Makro in sight anywhere. I always thought the dual name was a mouthful and stopped using it myself some time ago. Looks like reality has caught up with my laziness. :smile:

• Like 3

Congratulations on your success! What happened to Makro? Yeah, the original Nokta/Makro was a mouthful, but, Nokta still doesn't just roll off my American tongue. I always thought the name would get shortened to NoMak, but, I guess I will need diction lessons....😀

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, That was pretty cool.

My Family uses Their detectors and we Truly “Dig Them” .😉

Super Rad🤙🏻