Bad Luck Day First Relic Hunt? Well Sorta.

Well you got some exercise and a tune up for the up and coming peak relic season Bob.Other than that you shoulda brought your mono kneepad and a bigger pouch.😩

• Haha 2

That's not a bad hunt at all. Got some nice old there.

• Thanks 1

Don't mind me 350 I'm in one my Smart A$$ey kinda moods tonite.Honestly I thought that the punchline was going to be that when you returned to your truck you discovered that you lost your nice largie.Did Garys Deep H C program pull your Batteries down quickly?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Don't mind me 350 I'm in one my Smart A$$ey kinda moods tonite.Honestly I thought that the punchline was going to be that when you returned to your truck you discovered that you lost your nice largie.Did Garys Deep H C program pull your Batterie down quickly?

No worries Doc, I found it funny. One of the best things about this forum are the occasional jabs 🤣 Glad you supplied the punch line! This was kinda a tongue in cheek post anyway.

Indeed it did, I tried it when I first bought the detector and didn't like it much then either. 🤔 However, the go-no go nature of 2 tone Deep HC is intriguing .Gotta say it did great with small stuff, but an 8 hour hunt with it wouldn't be a good idea for the battery. 😀

Going to take some time to prove it, but I'm getting more signals and great separation using a program based on Beach Sensitive with its additional settings, particularly Magnetic Accept/Reject. It's pretty useful. That IHP was at least 10" deep with iron around it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, JCR said:

That's not a bad hunt at all. Got some nice old there.

Thanks JCR,

This spot has about 100 or so acres of huntable field. Still quite a bit of old out there apparently. 🙂

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Getting the field back made it a good day.

The finds were tasty gravy..😏

Thanks RVP,

You bet it was! I was thrilled to be out in a field with no one around asking if I found anything... 😎 and about 20 other cliche questions.

• Like 1

Once again those fields are releasing the old coins to you, and it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Don't forget to take the 600 out for a field hunt as you know how she gets when neglected.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

Well that's a great start to a new relic season, F350, and you're just getting warmed up, well done! I look forward to all your ancient finds this season. Tally Ho! 😎

• Thanks 1