Looks Like M8's And M15's Are Starting To Appear

phrunt

8 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Simon, have you used the 15 in the water yet? I'm wondering how much more resistance you get compared to the 11.

I haven't sorry.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 10:07 AM, BigSkyGuy said:

Just in time for the price increase!

I guess we're "lucky" that Minelab price increases are for detectors only.....coils and all other Minelab accessories are exempt (they are scarily expensive already).....🤑

15 minutes ago, Sumrtym said:

Do we know that as fact?

Came directly from my local Minelab dealer two days ago....face to face so hopefully that's worth something.

Maybe check with your local Minelab supplier just to be safe.

23 minutes ago, Sumrtym said:

Do we know that as fact?

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

Came directly from my local Minelab dealer two days ago....face to face so hopefully that's worth something.

Maybe check with your local Minelab supplier just to be safe.

It's also consistent with past practice concerning ML price increases.  Generally, only the detectors are affected.

@Gerry in Idaho is a ML dealer and confirmed the US price increase for detectors in the thread below.  Perhaps he can weigh in and confirm that only detectors and not accessories are affected.

21 hours ago, Redneck said:

Maybe I'll have to buy a few Manticores now and resell them in spring for a bit of profit

I hunted for six hours today with my Mcore, I don't think anyone is going to pay more than the current price. I am trying so hard to find the fun part of hunting with it, the only thing that makes me smile is the how compact it is when I take it somewhere. 

I did dig a rosi today, but I had no idea I was digging a dime or silver, ID was from the 60s to low 80s.  I was looking for a wheaty.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 6:04 PM, Dug D said:

I hunted for six hours today with my Mcore, I don't think anyone is going to pay more than the current price. I am trying so hard to find the fun part of hunting with it, the only thing that makes me smile is the how compact it is when I take it somewhere. 

I did dig a rosi today, but I had no idea I was digging a dime or silver, ID was from the 60s to low 80s.  I was looking for a wheaty.

I was so excited when (fourth on the waiting list back when they came out) I thought there was NO way I could get one-dude called, said give me your card number now, or I call #5 on the list... shipped 1500, was thrilled, ran it a few times in the yard, sold my 800 and coils, and the CTX and coils.... don't miss the CTX too heavy, but the 800 paid for itself. Got about 30+ hours vs 1200+ in the 800... I'm waiting for that 'aha' moment I had with all the detectors before, you know when you have that time out where you literally ID with 80% accuracy everything you dig. 
I'm not complaining, just hoping another update, or reasonably priced competitive coils, otherwise may sell it and go backwards ffs to the 800 and its familiarity.... we go with a dude who runs an old Whites.... he does ok, every time we go... with clearly an old, heavy, crap battery,  outdated POS, right? 😄

On 12/15/2023 at 8:44 AM, Tony said:

I guess we're "lucky" that Minelab price increases are for detectors only.....coils and all other Minelab accessories are exempt (they are scarily expensive already).....🤑

Apparently, pin-pointers will have a price increase (I guess they are "detectors")