Looks Like M8's And M15's Are Starting To Appear

phrunt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, fishersari said:

15 dollar for a parking spot.. holly molly

And during the "quiet season" as well......yikes.

8 hours ago, fishersari said:

15 dollar for a parking spot.. holly molly

7 hours ago, Tony said:

And during the "quiet season" as well......yikes.

Yea, it's quite the "Gotcha" move by the various small beach municipalities up and down the coast. One area even charges $4 an hour on weekends. It all goes into the city's $$ fund for whatever they need to use it for. Yet, if I go 8 miles north at one small town, there's free parking at most all streets that have beach access points. Almost all the small beach towns from Clearwater all the way to the mouth of Tampa Bay charge $2.50 to $4 for an hour. I usually go once or twice a week for 5 hours so we're talking around a hundred bucks a month for my detecting habit. 😬

Hello sir. I hope your holidays were great!

I agree that the Manticore coils are starting to trickle to customers. Even though I am in Alaska with about two feet of snow on the ground, I still have the M8 coil enroute to me from Florida that I purchased a week ago. 

It seems my coil is having an awesome trip. In the past week it has been to Florida and Guam, it's currently sitting in Hawaii, and awaiting it's final trip to the Kenai Peninsula. Maybe the M8 coil will arrive before the thaw. 🙂

Thanks for the update in your neck of the woods.

John

It looks like with the recent Minelab price increase, the M15 coil has gone from $329 to $346 and the Manticore detector has gone from $1599 to $1699.

53 minutes ago, TampaBayBrad said:

It looks like with the recent Minelab price increase, the M15 coil has gone from $329 to $346 and the Manticore detector has gone from $1599 to $1699.

They should sell like hot cakes now.  Good move Minelab!  Marketing geniuses!  :laugh:

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

They should sell like hot cakes now.  Good move Minelab!  Marketing geniuses!  :laugh:

Something tells me they still won't have a problem selling them.

On 1/11/2024 at 2:45 PM, TampaBayBrad said:

Something tells me they still won't have a problem selling them.

I know some dealers that have the 15's in stock but the 8"s the minute they get them its gone in an hour

I feel like minelab has like one person making the coils and then ships them out to dealers using a series of row boats and stagecoaches.

Its absurd how these coils are still not readily available after the detector has been out for over a year!

19 hours ago, fishnmaine said:

I know some dealers that have the 15's in stock but the 8"s the minute they get them its gone in an hour

Yup....a lot of guys on this site are waiting for the M8. Will be a great coil for hunting relic sites that have a lot of shrubs and overgrowth to navigate around.