One Fun Hunt - Rye Patch

Rye Patch gold is always real pretty.  It has been too long since I have been there.   Glad to see you had such a fun and productive time!

This time of year in the High Desert you have to be and arm chair Meteorologist!

And even being a weather expert sometimes isn't good enough! No weather man seems to be able to figure out the weather in the outback of Nevada. Its like you need a crystal ball to see into the future for a few days to determine the weather.

15 hours ago, Reno Chris said:

And even being a weather expert sometimes isn't good enough! No weather man seems to be able to figure out the weather in the outback of Nevada. Its like you need a crystal ball to see into the future for a few days to determine the weather.

This true most places I've been too, to be a Meteorologist I think the main requirement is being very good at the guessing game, I always look at the big picture of all the weather fronts heading my way on satellite and usually predict the weather better than most of the guys on TV.

Well done Lucky! Another great outing with your model 7000 Gold Vacuum. I am headed to RP tomorrow. The weather report is marginal, but I am addicted to the thrill of the hunt.