Minelab SDC 2300 Little Ones

Almost every Minelab that comes out the same pattern repeats. The detractors come out of hibernation and pile on, having a go at a detector most of them have never seen. The testers get attacked. Then a year goes by, and the real users all see that yes, once again, Minelab has delivered another level of performance.

I admit I get skeptical. When I was told about the SDC I thought a $3000 detector with a hard wired coil would never sell. Then I got my hands on one and - it worked! We all have our complaints about Minelab detectors but nobody can dispute that they do produce the goods. The only true competition for any Minelab gold detector is some other Minelab gold detector.

13 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The only true competition for any Minelab gold detector is some other Minelab gold detector

I think you summed it up nicely Steve.The SDC is one of Minelabs best ever releases particularly in the golden triangle here where it handles difficult ground so well.Its affordable for the weekend detectorist and doesn't make them feel left behind in the technology.

Nice finds goldEN, we find a fair few buttons up this way. Most of them normally have who made them stamped on them,I have been told that some are worth a few bucks to collectors.

One word (number) 2300

they little but right colour and they add up fast.

GoldEN

:)

004.jpg