Famous Gold Nuggets Of The World - Book By Thomas Jefferson Hurley

I was going through a couple of folders on my computer to see what was in them and came across this 72 page PDF. Apparently Thomas Jefferson Hurley in 1900 was a member of American Institute of Mining Engineers  and  American Geographical Society.
The quick look I had at it, it looks like it mainly deals with gold found in the USA, so it may be of some interest to people in the States.  I did a very quick google search to see if I could spot this PDF and didn`t find it, so I have uploaded it into the cloud and if you want a copy, be my guest. You can either look at it online or download it.  It`s a 7.18mb download.   I have no memory what so ever of how I came to have this PDF. Dave
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2EVZvrVlXTnX3E0bHpQT2Z1d00

• The title was changed to Famous Gold Nuggets Of The World - Book By Thomas Jefferson Hurley

Thank you very much for the share.  Great bit of info from a time that could not imagine a metal detector.

History like this needs to be read to understand what we are missing today.  The clues are gone in many areas.

Mitchel

Little tid bits here and there can be clues to our next gold nugget. The Nelson creek blurb intrigues me...there was a land slide near there that I was interested in checking out a couple years ago...thanks for posting...so many areas and so little time

strick