They’re Here!

Skate

My dealer just sent me the notice from Minelab. I’m at school so I can’t post the letter but the wait is just about over. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skate 

We don’t care what you tell us. At this point we’ll believe anything you say. Just be gentle with us don’t break our heart ❤️ .haha

Chuck

Bill Southern states on his forum that Minelab has more to tell us this Friday February 2.

Stay time for more as the world turns from downunder .

Chuck

Just saw a post from my dealer the first round of EQ will ship from minelab and a product announcement giving details will come on February 2nd. Excited as we are much closer. Just wanted to share this somewhere that won't get attack for sharing info. So thank you Steve and the members here for not being like alot of the other spots....

Minelab is going to publish a product notice on Friday according to the memo. After reading it again it simply states they are ready to ship so that means to me they're off the boat. The emailer (from Minelab) states that as soon as the allocation numbers are confirmed, and tracking info(meaning shipped to dealer #'s) she will be directly contacting each dealer with their allocation number(how many they're getting). It also says as new shipments arrive they will be contacting the dealers about how many they're getting.

So, the wait is really over and we now know that within a reasonable time if you're high enough on your dealers list you're going to have an equinox. Now that we know this, the next thing to complain about is how many your dealer got in the first allocation and if he/she got 3 and you're number 4 then there will be that to deal with. 

Even though I want mine ASAP i'm excited now because the learning of the Equinox is going to start, even if it doesn't start with me.