Kco Only Received Six

BigSkyGuy

Received this from KCo today:

"Hello, 

Minelab started to release to Equinox's February 2, 2018 from Malaysia. Minelab has a shortage of these units here in the United States. They are only sending just a few at a time. 

Unfortunately we only received 6 out of the 100's waiting. We apologize for the delay, hopefully Minelab continues to send us more very soon. We will keep you posted once we know more. 

We appreciate your business and patience."    

I did not preorder until Dec. 1st (after reading Steve's Mercury dime post), so I am well down the list.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, BigSkyGuy said:

Received this from KCo today:

"Hello, 

Minelab started to release to Equinox's February 2, 2018 from Malaysia. Minelab has a shortage of these units here in the United States. They are only sending just a few at a time. 

Unfortunately we only received 6 out of the 100's waiting. We apologize for the delay, hopefully Minelab continues to send us more very soon. We will keep you posted once we know more. 

We appreciate your business and patience."    

I did not preorder until Dec. 1st (after reading Steve's Mercury dime post), so I am well down the list.

BigSky, I received the EXACT same email today, word for word. I was hoping I ordered early enough to sneak in under the wire, but apparently not. I ordered September 20th, just days after Detectival. 

23 minutes ago, JoeRivers said:

Ridiculous , so what’s their excuse on the delivery of the 600 as far as I’ve heard all of the last minute changes were on the 800 

Iron Bias was a new setting added to both models.  And I think there were tweaks to the default programs overall to add this iron bias default setting and to provide slightly different setups for the two profiles of each detect mode.  Also, perhaps as a result of the overall Multi IQ tweaks associated with the above, final target ID impacts were not finalized until very late in the game.  IOW, the "last minute" changes were not just limited to the Gold Mode profiles of the 800, both models were affected.  HTH.

I ordered from a smaller dealer in early December.  He only received a couple 800s last week and I'm still #7 on his list, so like many of you I may have a bit of a wait.  But what I'm hoping is that Minelab airfreighted a small initial shipment to the US, with perhaps a much larger shipment on the way by sea, so the pace of deliveries to customers may pick up.  Of course this is just speculation and wishful thinking on my part, but here's hoping.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StevenB said:

I ordered from a smaller dealer in early December.  He only received a couple 800s last week and I'm still #7 on his list, so like many of you I may have a bit of a wait.  But what I'm hoping is that Minelab airfreighted a small initial shipment to the US, with perhaps a much larger shipment on the way by sea, so the pace of deliveries to customers may pick up.  Of course this is just speculation and wishful thinking on my part, but here's hoping.

I'm in a similar situation and I had the very same thought you did about the air vs sea freight. But you're right it is only speculation 

This is the main issue here, speculation. I'm number 5 on my dealers list and he got two so now I'm 3 behind. Unfortunately ML hasn't told him a thing when shipment number 2 is coming or what to expect. All we've heard is speculation coming from everyone else except Minelab who knows exactly what is happening. If every dealer got between 1 or 2 and KCo got 6 then the picture of the pallets of Nox's should have pretty much been all that ML had to go. I love ML's products but this is not the way to endear anyone new to the party.