Video To Get Rid Of Bottle Caps Equinox

Well I need more practice-- i changed all the tones and ranges like detectorcomparisons did,, then i ran down to the the beach ..........and hit a dime in the wet sand immediately--(but it would do that before)

I finally came across what i thought was a bottle cap and i tried to get it to grunt and it did--- when i dug it  i see a penny --Argggg!!!

So I could hear pennies clear as a bell, nickels were good still, dimes sounded off at 25 like they do, No quarters today???

I did dig a lot of small trash at number one .... I am not sure i like the way i re did the tones....

I hunted with a guy i met in the parking lot--Marteen.... we had a good time comparing detector sounds and target sounds--he was swinging a TDI SL he just bought.... we had a good time--- He liked the diamond ring set I found near the pier..:smile: It was a 2.

5aa1f3e43ea7c_Diamondringsetstone.thumb.jpg.9e88d18049b31ff15e14b065044b22cf.jpg

Video:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mVlqu7aHi69IT9Ai1

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2KIjB5wRJHRvDEh92

3-07-2018 ZEKE.jpg

I have to admit being a prospector that the bottle cap threat does not particularly deter me. I have normally beach hunted with PI detectors. This was a haul from a couple weeks in Hawaii with my Garrett ATX, and it was bobby pins and rusted nails that were the most fun. I am just a digging fool I guess! :smile: Anyway, no way is Equinox going to be worse than a PI so I will be just fine personally.

kauai3.jpg

• Like 3

I have no problem with bottle caps at the beach either...anyone who complains about digging bottle caps in the sand is a......well I wont go there :smile:....but the parks in my neck of the woods are littered with zillions of them. People will take out the bottle but push the cap in the grass...in some places the detector nulls quiet for many yards before it recovers...and they dont get washed away like at the ocean...they just keep degrading until getting closer and closer to a low tone. 

I see that the nox goes very deep at the beach and I was wanting to try and do a comparison to the TDI pro...if it can even come close to the TDI then it's a no brainer 

strick 

I noticed the "noise" the Zeke makes in the water now..... and on the really wet sand--- causes me to pull up short a lot of times for nothing,

But it isnt any different to me than running the ZED wide open... I run the sensitivity on the ZEKE on 23-25  in the wet, and 25 on the dry---

no drama.

I also found while walking back to my truck that I could swing it really fast and it would still hit pennies no problem...

• Like 2