Equinox Beach Finds 10-05-18

1 hour ago, Nuke em said:

The queue that Minelab has created is getting longer as it should if they are going to make it work in the detecting World but its Minelab that is at fault because they are taking an age to clear the backlog that was there even before the release . As far as i know there has been around 700 to 800 units delivered to the UK , dont know if thats including 600's or not but have heard that 1 or 2 shops have the 600's on the shelf ?? 

I dont know what Minelab's production rate is on the machine per week but they certainly aren't coming here , have heard that another delivery to Crawfords dealer is due though . The other main dealer that get theirs direct must be soon too if thats the case.

But Richard we are getting loads of the Equinox's here in the UK it is just a case of no one is getting on the forums and telling all that they have received theirs, here up north on a local forum a pal Les put his order in with Joan Allen a month ago and then he was 267th on their waiting list now Les is 3rd just 4 weeks later and another pal (Pistol Pete) 5 weeks ago put his order in with Craig at Crawfords and then he was 147th on Crawfords waiting list this morning Pete rang Craig and asked where abouts he was on the list now and Craig told him he was on the next delivery next week and Pete asked Craig if there was still many waiting on his list Craig said his order list is back over 400 so it looks like what good reports which are coming out and filtering through is provoking other guys to make a move for the Equinox.

============================================================

Here Below Is Les's post referring to Equinox deliveries.

Hi all,

I’ve just been talking to Billy at Joan Allen, I asked him what the score was regarding the delivery of my new machine.

I have been waiting just a month since placing my order, Billy informed me that I am now number three on the list, they just had forty machines delivered and I missed out by three.

I have to ring them midweek to find out when they expect the next delivery. At least I’m getting close now and the excitement is growing. I can’t wait to get out and give it a try.

Is there anybody else on the forum still waiting for theirs and if so how long have you got to wait now?

Regards to all.
Les.

3 minutes ago, Randy Dee said:

But Richard we are getting loads of the Equinox's here in the UK it is just a case of no one is getting on the forums and telling all that they have received theirs, here up north on a local forum a pal Les put his order in with Joan Allen a month ago and then he was 267th on their waiting list now Les is 3rd just 4 weeks later and another pal (Pistol Pete) 5 weeks ago put his order in with Craig at Crawfords and then he was 147th on Crawfords waiting list this morning Pete rang Craig and asked where abouts he was on the list now and Craig told him he was on the next delivery next week and Pete asked Craig if there was still many waiting on his list Craig said his order list is back over 400 so it looks like what good reports which are coming out and filtering through is provoking other guys to make a move for the Equinox.

============================================================

Here Below Is Les's post referring to Equinox deliveries.

Hi all,

I’ve just been talking to Billy at Joan Allen, I asked him what the score was regarding the delivery of my new machine.

I have been waiting just a month since placing my order, Billy informed me that I am now number three on the list, they just had forty machines delivered and I missed out by three.

I have to ring them midweek to find out when they expect the next delivery. At least I’m getting close now and the excitement is growing. I can’t wait to get out and give it a try.

Is there anybody else on the forum still waiting for theirs and if so how long have you got to wait now?

Regards to all.
Les.

Detecnicks hasn't had a delivery for around 3 weeks now . Joan Allen get theirs direct . Crawfords have to supply all the other shops too , so JA has an advantage in a way .

To be honest I don't know how Joan Allens have got back in with Minelab after all of the rumpus they made over the CTX3030.

1 minute ago, Randy Dee said:

To be honest I don't know how Joan Allens have got back in with Minelab after all of the rumpus they made over the CTX3030.

They were stopped from supplying machines to other dealers but could sell to customers , they somehow were able to wangle a direct deal and get good discounts i have been told but then thats second third and fourth hand info .