White's 24K Klunker Or Keeper?

I say its certainly a keeper.

3 more specimen nuggets from the 24K Mine. White's new Gold Master 24K metal detector sure is an easy gold grabber.

What makes it so tough for folks right now is the recent release of the GM-1000 last year and the great (better than expected) Equinox 800 when used on Prospecting Mode.  But folks please don't overlook this new White's 24K.  If anyone who has a clue about VLF gold detectors uses it, I am most certain you'll be quite happy.  I own so many gold machines, it is silly...but at the same time I am a Gold Detector Snob and I try to make sure I know most machines and their capabilities.  The 24K with its new and improved features, turn on/go user friendliness and price point with the 2 coils is a serious contender for those who enjoy VLF gold machines and or the folks who own a Pulse Induction detector and want to start finding gold their PI misses.  Yes the 24K will find gold my 5000 can't see and I have even tested it on high dollar wire gold and nice specimens my SDC and 7000 don't respond on either.  Now I am not saying it is overall better.  I'm saying it is a tool that is needed in your hunting arsenal.

I'm getting ready to be in the field testing for a while and so if I do not reply back, please realize I am trying to learn more about new detectors to help my customers and their success.

24KSeptE.jpg

24KSeptB.jpg

24KSeptC.jpg

24KSeptA.jpg

24KSeptD.jpg

Great finds Gerry, those should clean up nice.

• 1 month later...