I Want It Now Minelab

Ridge Runner

Rick

My Nokta gold plus didn't work new out of the box. My MX Sport had wrong program and plastic cover on face had to be replaced. Now my Gold Monster 1000 is falsing on both coils and repair center has it now.

It has always been said everything comes in three's. Here I am got my three bad hings behind me. So now I want the first one out the door. When you at the bottom it's only one way and that is up.

Look up in the sky it's a bird,it's a plane no it's Chuck.

Chuck

You can pre-order in some places and it says:

Minelab EQUINOX 800 Series Metal Detector

Sku: 237-37200002

Now Only: $899.00
 (or $42.00 bi-weekly)*
*No ship dates yet (TBD). Please check back for more info soon!

Availability: Out of Stock

I can understand the wait and see what happens approach... Everybody has a different risk tolerance..I don't mind taking the risk and trying something new out.   I never have been very patient.  I enjoy playing around with a new detector and being part of the new release excitement..  All the big manufacturers have good warranties and from my experience have made things good quickly if something is not right.  If you are limited on funds or don't have a an extra detector to fall back on then waiting is probably the right move... 

Bryan

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I can understand the wait and see what happens approach... Everybody has a different risk tolerance..I don't mind taking the risk and trying something new out.   I never have been very patient.  I enjoy playing around with a new detector and being part of the new release excitement..  All the big manufacturers have good warranties and from my experience have made things good quickly if something is not right.  If you are limited on funds or don't have a an extra detector to fall back on then waiting is probably the right move... 

Bryan

+1. Well said.

Dean

RickUK I totally agree with you.
There is simply no way I am going to fork over hard-earned funds on advertising alone. There are so many adept field testers both here, in the UK and in Australia.
I will wait until they have put the (fill in name of new untested detector here), through its paces.

That being said, I really hope the Equinox lives up to the hype. 

• Like 2

Does anyone know unit sales of any of the detector companies?  If they are public then their public filings would list such things.

How many E's does Minelab think they will sell?  How many 7000s, 3030 and others have been sold?

The private companies won't tell.

Mitchel