As I Was Exiting The Beach In The Dry Sand ...

Yeah, that would have got the blood pumping!!

Still, on my local beaches, that is a decent haul!  Gold not withstanding! Plenty of targets in the ring range! 

Next time, for the Gold!!👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Are u running in FE or FE2?

Just curious😤

I have it on 0 for both and I don't know which one it goes to when I check that setting.  The next time I use it I'll see if it is on FE or FE2.  The screws come in scratchy as well as the two 'foreign' coins on each side of the fake.  I turn up the volume on T1.

If this was like the 'spot' where midalake hunts then I'd be getting more gold.

Mitchel

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

I have it on 0 for both and I don't know which one it goes to when I check that setting.  The next time I use it I'll see if it is on FE or FE2.  The screws come in scratchy as well as the two 'foreign' coins on each side of the fake.  I turn up the volume on T1.

If this was like the 'spot' where midalake hunts then I'd be getting more gold.

Mitchel

You can always switch between the two by pushing the accept/reject button...

I suggest You to play a little doing some air test on good stuff checking also for different vdi reactions on iron and rust...

From FE which was a little too scarce eliminating the garbage, FE2 can be a little too much...

Set FE To 6 and FE2 to 3...You might want to check by Yourself what suit better against bad targets.

Now You're using a sort of all metal pattern fully opened (I'm a fan of this way to use it and You of course can, being a really fast machine)...But if You don't want to begin crazy on iron and garbage littered ground, follow my advice...

Cheers

On this beach I often start digging negative 'fringe' numbers and they sometimes turn into good, deep targets.  I dug some of these pennies and trash at 12+ inches.  When I find the larger 'trash' objects then I slow down because a good heavy target could be near.

We like digging old tarnished quarters here.  It means a deep layer has been moved by wave energy and spit those quarters up on the slope.  Rings can be mixed with these.

• Like 1