Orx & The HF 9 @ 54 Khz Finds Brass Suspender Buckle Others Missed

Finding a matched pair -- that happens to me, oh, let's see... never.

The XP Deus/ORX is highly touted for it's ability to find non-ferrous amongst thick ferrous.  Looks like another example.  Good stuff; thanks for the report.

Gunnar,a terrific find,video works for me so not sure what the problem is from some folks unable to view it.

Love the HF coil on my Deus,albeit mine is not the round version mine is the elliptical coil,but with just 2 detectors ie the Deus and the Equinox i have all freqs covered from 4khz right upto 80khz,have almost all scenarios covered with just these 2 machines.

Well done on finding the matching pair.

Works for me too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Kaolin washer
      Running the Deus today using the Hot program with full tones, i was delibaratly digging out the big iron ,this program is great for telling what kind of iron you have i dug about 12 large iron s , and we know Iron can mask so i was digging it out and then i got a solid high tone that was clean and high 85 solid hit up comes a sterling silver spoon

• By abenson
      I've got a lot of extra time on my hands right now. Transition between seasons and school starting is slow for my business this time of year. So I've been spending some time metal detecting and making videos. Hope you like it. Book value is $500 plus.

• By MN_Digger
      Got out to another new permission along an area river today. I'm trying to zero in on an old river crossing spot that was used from the mid-1850s thru the late-1890s, and this property was my next step. Found quite a few old paper shotgun shell bases and a couple musket balls...then this old, brass black powder flask came out from under this old oak tree. Even though it's in poor condition, this was a really enjoyable find for me as it's proof that I'm getting closer to finding the area I'm looking for. I've included an image I found online of a complete flask. The write ups I looked at all put in the 1800s, but will try to hone in on a closer estimate for age.  Another absolutely beautiful day here in MN...hope y'all got out today too!

• By DOP
      Hi everybody. I found this gold pocket watch and these great 19th century spectacles at a pioneer site today in the mountains. Check out our videos for more great finds! 

• By George Kinsey
      Found this at a local recreation center. 1939 worlds fair pin. I was using a Whites CM4.

• By calabash digger
      Hit a new spot with Flagman today....this turned up...