Zincoln Signal Turns Into A Much Better Find

Barber dimes must be on sale, found 2 today as well. 🙂

No trace of the band for the watch?

• Like 2

Some call them... "Tim"... 😀

Great stuff GB. This barber thing may bode well for me tomorrow, I'm going to go one new place and two recent places. Nice ring! That's a great day right there. 👍

• Like 1

One half of the faux leather band was attached but I removed and pitched it.  This very watch is available on Amazon for $36 so it's not an oldie by any means.

The coin loss pattern for this park has pretty much crystallized.  Anything within 20 or so meters of the (current) restroom building has a decent chance of being old.  (There was a building there previously, when this was an industrial yard.)  Outside of that I've only found two old coins (both Wheaties) but lots of modern coins plus this wristwatch.  But there is one spot in particular that HistoricAerials indicates previously held a building of some kind going back about a century (or more).  I've saved that spot for later in the season when the grass isn't growing and there are fewer park visitors since it's right next to a paved walking path that is heavily used.  Fingers crossed...

🤞

• Like 3

Another great hunt for you GB and glad to see the saves.

We all know that Timex can take a licking, but is it still ticking?

• Like 1

That looks like my watch,,,a Timex Expedition.

The rust isn't on mine though...cuz it's plastic.

I don't have a dime like that yet but there's one out there with my name on it.....

(if anybody finds it let me know 😜)

• Like 1