Sign in to follow this  
Sourdough Scott

Whopping Price For Meteor

Scary Space art.

wow, I thought that every meteorite had been found long ago from that crater.  I have been there, incredible to see. I  have been to the visitor center where they have several meteors on display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stephen wescott
      I am new to metal detecting.  I just want an easy to use gold detector.  I am torn with one to get gm1000. Or ? Desert. And $800.00 and rivers in summer." I want to thanks all of you for your support.  " I am going to get gm1000. Thanks again
    • By mn90403
      A story has surfaced about a meteorite found about 4 years ago in Maryborough.
      https://10daily.com.au/news/australia/a190716bcjmr/man-hunting-for-gold-finds-four-billion-year-old-meteorite-instead-20190717
    • By Glenn in CO
      Wasn't found with a metal detector, very nice quartz and gold specimen found in a placer mine in the Huachuca mountains of Arizona. 

• By snakejim
      Is there anyone still hunting for meteorites in this area? I'm in Roswell and spoke to Skip Wilson (famous meteorite hunter in Portales, NM), years ago. I just never found time to go look myself.
    • By LE.JAG
      Hi,
      you may already be talking about it, but I still put some photos
      two large meteorites discovered in France

the first goes back to 2010  (Mont-Dieu)
      on an old impact site, in the forest
      who gave a few years ago a 435 kilos (1994)
      it is 364 kg / discovered by a prospector with a PI (siderite)

and another discovery late 2018
      again, on a known impact site (since 1968)
      it is the biggest piece discovered to date and the reccord of France
      477 kg / contains 11% nickel
      discovery also with a PI

with this piece of 477 kilos and all the others discovered since 1968
      the impact site to deliver nearly 6 tons ...

• By garikfox
      Hello everyone. I'm new here and have been studying about this new hobby for a month or so. Yesterday i ordered/received my first ever detector the Equinox 800 and added the 6 in. coil. (i'm targeting Gold)
      I've lived in AZ all my life and currently live in Queen Creek. I'm looking to make my first hunt near Hayden, AZ, 75 miles SE of my home location.
      I also joined a prospecting club, The Roadrunner's Prospector's Club. My first hunt site will be on a RRPC claim.
      RRPC has 31 claims in this area. Below is a aerial view of what their claim areas look like. I'm hoping to head out there in a few weeks, It's going to be HOT!