I would like to introduce to you my new favorite hand digger. After about three weeks of detecting, I have come to love this new digger I have come across. It's small, light weight (about 10 1/2 oz.) and super strong. The handle design is not your typical T handle, It is reversed and angled for better leverage while digging. Great for some of us with bad hands and It's made from heat treated Chromoly steel. The edges are serrated and the tip is perfectly designed and sharp. The handle has a bed liner type grip and 3/4 inch tubing. The blade is 2 1/4 inches wide and 6 inches long. The overall length is about 12 1/2 inches at its longest measurement. This guy has figured out what diggers are supposed to be. I added a custom paint job and paracord /carabiner clip, The paint job  is holding up better than I thought and In my opinion this is one of the best diggers I have ever used.  Well where do you get one????? Lucky for you members here, It's made Here in the USA by one of our great members Kac. He makes them on a limited basis and Quantity so be aware that there are only so many to be had at a given time. Kac will give you all the details on pricing and shipping if you PM him. 

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

Thanks for the good word, glad you like it. Paint job does look good and makes the original look a bit plain.

I am busy making a batch and will post when they are ready.

Here is a link to the post last year.

Looking good.  Enjoyed testing out one of the prototypes and the production unit looks really sharp.  The unique handle design provides leverage and a natural, secure grip.  The blade cuts nice turf plugs and also can take on some small roots. Good luck , kac, looks like a winner.  Thanks for letting me give it a go.

Kac, Glad to hear you got a few orders for the digger. I'm pretty sure those people will be very impressed with it. It's not very often you find a great product. Good luck in the future!!! I'll be contacting you with an order for a taller version.

• 3 months later...

Here's my version of Kac's digger! I had an old rubber hand grip i added over some paracord, then coated with Plasti-Dip! Gonna try it out this coming week!👍👍

20200919_152937.jpg

20200919_152716.jpg