GPZ 7000 Control/Audio Problems

Bada Bing

My machine started doing this after the update as well. About 30% of the time switching between normal and difficult ground the audio will quit. It does not matter if I plug the headphones into the machine itself or the WM12 module. A powercycle has corrected it each time so far. Haven't been too worried about it since it needs to go back for the backlight anyway.

• Like 1

mine also did this just one time and it was after the update. it happened around mid day, i restarted and everything was fine and my sound returned to normal. i don't really remember much about it, but I am pretty sure i was playing around with the settings. At the time i just chalked it up to a software hiccup, i also did not change my settings as much after that happened and crossed my fingers, so far everything has stayed normal.

• Like 1

I've tried for 5 hours to replicate it, the zed performed perfectly - bloody typical. Pm me if you have had this issue and I will email you through a set of tests to run - they are from Minelab.

But all was not lost, I picked up a nice half chicken specie (I reckon about 12g). Just have to find the chook shed where it came from.....

Cheers

BB

post-563-0-95046700-1447971842_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I've tried for 5 hours to replicate it, the zed performed perfectly - bloody typical. Pm me if you have had this issue and I will email you through a set of tests to run - they are from Minelab.

But all was not lost, I picked up a nice half chicken specie (I reckon about 12g). Just have to find the chook shed where it came from.....

Cheers

BB

Me too.....

I thought I was doing something wrong

• Like 1