Day 3..day 6 Added........ Anonymous (carolina) Fisher AQ Hunter...14k Chain!

Nice gold and great good to junk ratio. Not too many targets, but you sure got the important ones!

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

Dime was a grunt, nickels sharp and tight. 10k ring with good diamonds and grill were sharp also.

Nice! And thanks for the settings and audio information.

Ocean or bay side?

1 hour ago, okara gold said:

Nice gold and great good to junk ratio. Not too many targets, but you sure got the important ones!

The beach is very clean. I have friends who cover lots of ground in their style of detecting. Today my friend said he went 11 blocks before his first target. I have a different style. I pick a certain block to hunt and beat that one block to death. Deep in the wash north and south and follow the tide to mid beach. Then East and west as deep as I can get in the wash and up the slope. It takes most of the battery to cover one and a half blocks. All these targets came off one block.

1 hour ago, tvr said:

Nice! And thanks for the settings and audio information.

Ocean or bay side?

Ocean side. I have yet to go in the Bay. I prefer Autumn and winter for the Bay. I do need to make a Bay spin to submerge the AQ and see how the coil reacts.

Nice. The AQ is working for you already! Are you running Mute or Tone?

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Nice. The AQ is working for you already! Are you running Mute or Tone?

I only run tone mode at the ocean front as it nearly kills me knee deep in the wash to retrieve a target and tone mode is somewhat shallower than all metal. Plus I enjoy the grunt on dimes and quarters as well as those pig high k rings. I dig everything anyway but am learning the slight difference in tones I hope. I have very little iron so the anticipation of that big ring when I get that grunt picks me up. 😃 I suppose when I only am able to hunt wet and damp sand I will try all metal as well as my Bay spins chest deep.

On 8/23/2020 at 3:21 PM, Carolina said:

Today my friend said he went 11 blocks before his first target. 

I know a couple of guys who get in the water about waist deep and move in a straight line like they're being chased. After an hour and no targets they're ready to drive to another beach. See you later. lol

On 8/20/2020 at 12:40 AM, Carolina said:

. I believe now the medallion or cross was in the hole and in my excitement I left the hole and medallion.  I will always scan the area again when I find an empty chain before I back out of the surf

You assisted to a miracle...

Usually what happens more frequently is to find charms but nothing about the related chains, maybe spreaded somewhere else by the currents or just impossible to find cause of the broken shape laying down...Lovely piece too!