Gpx 5000 (land) Vanquish 540, Equinox 800 (beach)

Saturday we started out at 9AM, when i got home it was almost 5AM!🤣

Was fun!😄

We went to the Salt River to see if we could pull some gold, well, we both found a gold ring!😁

I'm not the type of beach hunter, but to me, it's not a big challenge... it's like hunting on very mineralized areas.🤷‍♂️

When we got there, I tuned my Nox:

Beach 1

5 Tones ( so that my brother-in-law could hear the low tones).

F2 at 8

23 Sens ( to run it stable, he doesn't have experience).

Discrimination from 14 to 40 ( all the -numbers ferrous opened)

Recovery Speed at 7.

I then explained: Bro, you probably won't dig coins and you will certainly miss some gold, but generally, most gold will fall at very low numbers, so if you get a signal with jumping numbers falling at -numbers (ferrous) and low numbers such as 1 to 9, dig it! Could be deep gold. This is very mineralized due to salt. Most of cases the mineralization will subtract some of the original ID. (I also explained about the stuff on edge that can affect the signal).

Well, his second signal was a gold ring 🤣 Lucky bastard!🤣🤣

Funny thing, few days ago while talking with my mates, I told them that I was going to find gold on the beach!😊

Most of people who runs these rivers don't have Minelabs (machines that can handle mineralization) and generally people ignore the very low IDs... 

At the end, i went for a swing on dry sand (we hunted wet for many hours), i pulled almost 10€ and gave all my coins to him, so that he can start saving for his own machine!😃

THESE SETTINGS WERE TWEAKED ACCORDING TO THE AREA WE BEEN HUNTING AND FOR OUR SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES! 

This river has been used at least since Medieval times, there is lots of pottery fragments and some parts have lots of iron from old fishermen boats.

The other finds are mostly Roman and were retrieved somewhere else with my GPX 5000.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!😄

Best regards

Ps: I was using the Vanquish 540 at the beach.

20200823_163448.jpg

20200823_163544.jpg

20200823_163608.jpg

20200823_163626.jpg

20200823_163509.jpg

20200823_023655.jpg

20200822_233037.jpg

Fabio,some terrific finds me old mate,that GPX of your is performing very well,love reading your adventures on FaceAche.

Well done.

Excellente!  Keep at it and you'll have many more.

Mitchel

Cool finds! Great historic area! Keep it up!!👍👍