Back To The 10,000, oop's 7000

TRINITYAU

The 7000 Detector continues to amaze me. Over the years I have had some of the same experiences with my 3000 that I am now seeing with the 7000. I firmly believe that there are days when both units seem to work at their optimum. I don't know if it is atmospheric conditions, lack of solar blast's, no evidence of EMI or anything else that could either hinder or embellish the operation of these units. There seem to be days that you hear stuff that you normally do not hear. I have been doing this for a long time, anyone else have thought's about this subject?

Just last month I found two pieces of gold in an area that has been gone over with VLF's and PI's and very good operators. Below are three picture's of the two pieces.

post-11-0-38649900-1448420873_thumb.jpg post-11-0-93947900-1448420865_thumb.jpg post-11-0-05129600-1448420870_thumb.jpg

The larger piece was right at a pennyweight and was three inches down on edge and gave a soft signal.

The smaller piece was right on the surface and was a screamer. I was sure it was a bit of iron and took a few minutes trying to find it once it had been moved.

Most days everything seems to work just the way we would expect these units to work and I am happy with that, it is just those oddball days when they really seem to work. hmm, lol. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

"There seem to be days that you hear stuff that you normally do not hear."

I know exactly what you mean, Ray. I call it being in the zone...well rested, no distracting thoughts, totally focused and ears poised to capture the faintest disturbance of the threshold. And it very well could be that the machine, for whatever reasons, is operating at optimum performance; perhaps it's a combination of both operator and machine being in their respective zones at the same time. Whatever it is, when it does happen, I can't help but marvel at the apparent magic of the gold nuggets that seem to effortlessly appear out of ground that was devoid of any more targets the last time through. Oh, and congrats on your Zed nuggets!

I can explain the whole thing. It's not what your hearing that particular day- It's what your listening to. You can hear a piece of familiar  music and think "gee, that's nice" or you can LISTEN to the same music and discover a bit of excellence that you may have been missing for years.