How Many Different States Plus Canadian Provinces Have You Found Gold With A Metal Detector ?

Afreakofnature 

yes I know him.  I may see if he would let me borrow it lol.  As far as I know so far he has not found any gold with it in Va but COVID killed his year since he is a medical professional.  

2 minutes ago, PG-Prospecting said:

Afreakofnature 

yes I know him.  I may see if he would let me borrow it lol.  As far as I know so far he has not found any gold with it in Va but COVID killed his year since he is a medical professional.  

Yeah this guy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXs3GbinntAgeEV1YLHi9eQ

took me a minute to find him

I know the question specifically mentioned detected gold.  A quick internet search turned this up about natural gold being in all 50 states.  (My apology if someone has already linked this in the thread.  BTW, I don't see the site owner/author there but I have a feeling more than one person here knows who it is.) 

I also recall seeing a picture (I think on the internet) of a person with his display case, a cubbyhole for each state, showing samples the gold he had recovered.  I think he had over 30 states at the time.  But again, most of his was from gravity recovery methods, not electronic prospecting.

Queensland (Australia) and Drunk 🍻 (kidding on that last one)

Hopefully turn that into two (maybe 3) states this year, pandemic pending.