Freddy Dodge's Gold Prospecting Show

Just watched the Fredo and Juano show.  Great as usual.  Way more believable than the GhostMiners stories.

That was a very quick appearance from Steve on the show.

Looks like im getting off the Rock for a few weeks, hoping to do some mining up in Hope.  Will be in Anchorage, gonna check out the new AMDS.

Kodiak. 

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Just watched the Fredo and Juano show.  Great as usual. 

I just watched the show with Steve in it also.  I didn't see it last week.  As a matter of fact I haven't been watching the series much because my kids are sleeping or they are watching cartoons.  While they were gone I just had a chance to binge watch several episodes and I like it very much.

Every show I learn something from them.  It is like a YouTube instruction video for something I won't be doing but if you want to set up a trommel and sluice boxes then they are great.

The producers do have control over the arrangement of the content, but I think in the case of this show the instructions and the fabrications are the stars.  This isn't a personality show of conflicts or a soap opera but it is obvious that Juan and Freddy are very helpful men to the miners who need them.

They remind me of Mike Rowe and Dirty Jobs.

• The title was changed to Freddy Dodge's Gold Prospecting Show