Taking A Break

Just a FYI for people that I am taking an extended break for a long trip home to Alaska. Like many I was cooped up the entire last year, had things I wanted get derailed, and then a giant pile of stuff came up in the last few months. I've obviously been edgy and erratic in posting, and so I need to step away for a bit. Where I am going I really have no choice, and that is good. :smile:

Chase Goldman is a very active participant who posts mostly on the coin and relic forums. He has graciously offered to help keep spammers at bay. Other than that, you all are great folks, I'm sure the forum will be fine. Might even take a turn for the better in my absence, so it will be interesting to see how it goes, and where you all take it.

I'll still be around a for awhile, but will stay in the background, as I have to get everything totally dialed before I depart. You all have a great summer, get lots of gold.... see you later!

Steve H

P.S. thanks again Chase for helping enable my absence with no worries - sending good finds karma your way!!

wrangell-mountains-alaska.jpg

Enjoy your trip Steve, good luck on the gold and have a ball with your new detector!

Chase will keep the spammers at bay I'm sure 🙂 So just go de-stress and have some fun in your happy place.

:nugget: 

47 minutes ago, paradiceau said:

Good hunting Steve!  Glad you are getting back to God's country.

He said Alaska, not Australia. 😁 mate.

I'm sure the forum will be fine. Might even take a turn for the better in my absence.

Not better Steve,(that is impossible) but I am sure that Chase will keep it at 100% so go and clean up with the 6000 before the rest of them get there. 😉  

Have a great trip Steve,

And don't be feeding any wolves, or bears! We want you back in one piece! Ideally, loaded down with some nuggets!👍👍

Bon voyage, mon amie!

Will be a great refresher for you.  Enjoy the time, we will all still be here when you get back  👍