The King Of Detectors Has Spoken

30 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Bugger, I really hope that's not your GPX Geof 😞   Looks like a write off.

It's a shame it wasn't a tough old metal GPX 4500, it would be photos up of the damaged 4x4 more so than the damaged detector.

Not mine Simon. Mine is two GP 3000 ( 3000 +3000 = 6000 ) analog  that are still working. The photo was posted on Facebook.

1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

Not mine Simon. Mine is two GP 3000 ( 3000 +3000 = 6000 ) analog  that are still working. The photo was posted on Facebook.

Glad it wasn’t yours, You had us going! Do feel bad for the anonymous owner though.

On 11/13/2021 at 11:33 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Great results Gerry! Though truth with me be told, it’s all about the gold. The other stuffs a bonus, that I can generally get better other places in my life. :smile:

When people say the gold does not matter, I ask, “why not go detect for copper nuggets.” Or coins in the park? You can get all the same adventure, camraderie, etc. doing many things. No, me, I like finding gold, plain and simple. It can be gold jewelry, that’s fine, but gold is what I like to hunt, and nothing else really floats my boat like digging a gold nugget of any size. If it’s by myself eating beans from a can, I’m loving it. Camraderie, good food, no gold… that sucks! :laugh:

I'm with you Steve, It's about the Gold and just having a spot you know you can find it. Keep the Relic's, lead mini balls, buttons, the Non-Gold coins, the bottles, and anything that is not solid gold. I do enjoy seeing silver but only because it's a sign to me Gold is near. If your finding gold everyone wants to be your hunting buddy, heck with that.. 

Nice hunting Gerry! Love the nuggets!

No claims to being King here, Many Great hunters And Machines out there !

And this is,... what its all about..