XP Deus 2 Roman Iron Baptism Of Fire Gary B Video

Jeff McClendon

Typical Gary B. video with plenty of knowledge and experience given along with some dead pan humor.......

Speaking of Deus ll "I'm telling it not selling it" and "I'm not interested in all the handbag fights"

• The title was changed to XP Deus 2 Roman Iron Baptism Of Fire Gary B Video

Excellent video thx. The kind of antique sites that we also have in France ...  The D2 seems to be excellent in the irons even in the GENERAL mode . btw I like the Park audio , these Park SQUARE signals seem to be very reactive and clean on targets.

Now it would have been interesting to compare the D2 results with more specialized detectors like a Deus1 or an Orx with an HF coil in this field.  Not sure that the D2 would have done better than the D1/Orx ...

Which is normal btw, the D2 is a multipurpose detector which cannot beat more specialized machines on their terrains . 

I am looking forward to testing the D2 , I am curious to see how it will perform vs the D1 in the irons  , Vanquish in clean soil , etc ...

Shot's fired, man down. Gary didn't miss a beat. Great video and park is looking sweet.