Deus II Is On Order... Now A Troubling Question

ColonelDan

I’m thinking doing a little diving myself and Calabash this new setup you may want to look into it for yourself.

Low cost low maintenance but lots of reward.

Chuck 

D6E64720-65E1-47C1-903D-EC2E184D021C.jpeg

Put them up for sale. Get al least a bit of your hard earned back before public opinion says they are extinct.

Still have the blunt instrument on a stick “Excal”,... not a single bid in my area. CTX and the Nox are gone.

Collected the Deus Deux 9” from the dealer yesterday. He wouldn’t even smirk at my Excal.

Put in a FIRM order for that to be released 13x11” coil.

Anyway,... enough with the reading and watching Deus 2 posts and videos. I’m hitting dirt and sand first chance I get. Let’s put some wear and tear on this thing.

Chuck,

That helium/propane mix can be really tough on the lungs!! Best leave that "Pro" gear for Calabash!🤣

I would sell them if you have not used them for a while. Both the CTX and Excalibur's still bring a good price., I would wait till early spring for the best prices can be had then. 

On 1/4/2022 at 8:56 AM, F350Platinum said:

I hope the Deus works out for you, but I wouldn't sell the whole ranch just yet. 🤔 If you modified your excal ala JoeOBN, it still might prove useful.

Thank You, Over the years I did share several modifications which were copied..........but I never shared the ones I did to the  PCB/Board's, I did do a few of these for others but never anyone that lived in Maryland.

• The title was changed to Deus II Is On Order... Now A Troubling Question